New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Pre-Paid Cards in the United Arab Emirates"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2013 -- In the middle of the review period, many expatriate workers left the United Arab Emirates due to the country's economic problems and a rise in unemployment, with many in the construction industry struggling to maintain work. Expatriates are not permitted to remain in the United Arab Emirates without employment. However, a number of factors encouraged expatriate workers to return to the United Arab Emirates towards the end of the review period, with a rise in these workers boosting open loop...
Euromonitor International's Pre-Paid Card Transactions in United Arab Emirates report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Closed Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions, Open Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pre-Paid Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Arab Emirates
- Credit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Debit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Charge Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- ATM Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Emerging Opportunities in the US Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emirates NBD in Financial Cards and Payments (United Arab Emirates)
- Mashreq Bank in Financial Cards and Payments (United Arab Emirates)
- Consumer Credit in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017