Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- Pre-paid cards reported growth in 2013, as the number of cards in circulation increased by 3%, while transaction value rose by 8% to GBP15 billion, and transaction volume reached 579 million, up by 11%. There was a noticeable slowdown in growth in usage of these cards in 2013, following the sharp rise in numbers in 2012 caused by the London Olympics. Even so, growth is being maintained as these gains have been consolidated, with many new converts to pre-paid cards continuing to use them.
Euromonitor International's Pre-Paid Card Transactions in United Kingdom report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Closed Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions, Open Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pre-Paid Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in the UK: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Credit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in the US: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Debit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Charge Cards in the United Kingdom
- Store Cards in the United Kingdom
- Prepaid card Market Size and Forecast in the UK to 2017: Market Profile
- ATM Cards in the United Kingdom
- Singapore's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape