The market growth can be attributed to factors such as health benefits of prebiotics and the high functionality thereof.
Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2018 -- Prebiotics Ingredients Market is projected to reach 6.1 billion USD in 2021.
Prebiotics are the food supply for several good bacteria living within the human gut. These bacteria help in digestion and additionally in maintaining the general health of individuals. These are often incorporated into food and beverages that are consumed by individuals in their daily diet. As prebiotics don't have live bacteria and are based on food ingredients, they can be simply introduced into numerous useful foods and beverages for direct consumption without special storage needs.
View sample and decide: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/prebiotic-ingredients-market-4601/request-sample
The global Prebiotic Ingredients market is estimated to have a value of USD 3.54 billion in 2016. With a CAGR of 11.5%, the market size is expected to grow rapidly to cross USD 6.1 billion by 2021. The market growth apart from health benefits can be attributed to factors such as high functionality of prebiotics and rising investments in dairy industries owing to the growth of prebiotics market.
To know more read: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/prebiotic-ingredients-market-4601/
The augmented use of prebiotics in food & beverages industries has led to their significant market share among Prebiotic Ingredients market products. It occupied about 30% of the global market share. The fact that prebiotics can be incorporated into food products whether in liquid or solid state promotes the use of ingredients owing to its growth.
The inulin segment accounted the biggest volume of market share as these ingredients are value-adding products and go well with processed food and are preferred not only by the younger populace but also the middle-aged population groups. The high concentration of prebiotics available in roots made them the largest source owing to its principal share in the global market.
Get your customized report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/prebiotic-ingredients-market-4601/customize-report
As of now, Asia Pacific with its rising population with countries like India and China, and growing health consciousness among individuals accounted for the largest share of global Prebiotic Ingredients market, followed by Europe and North America.
The major market contributors for the global Prebiotic Ingredients market are GEA Group, The Krones Group, SPX Corporation, Tetra Laval, Alfa Laval, IMA Group, IDMC Limited, A&B Process Systems, Feldmeir Equipment, Inc., and Scherjon Equipment Holland B.V.
The scope of the report provides:
- The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
- Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
- Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
- Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
- The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter's Five Forces
- The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
- Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
- Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
- Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Name: Mr. Abhishek Shukla
Address: 2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India.