Global Prebiotics Market - by Source (Chicory Root), Delivery Format (Capsules, Powders), Application (Dietary Fiber Supplement) and Region - Forecast to 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2017 -- Market Research Future Published a Half Cooked Research Report on the Global Prebiotics Market has been projected to grow over 7% post 2022
Prebiotic products market has gained immense recognition in recent years due to various health benefits. Prebiotics market has been growing due to increase in usage in food and beverages such as supplements, health drinks, etc. Prebiotic acts as a support system to probiotics, as body itself doesn't digest the fibers but the good bacteria in the gut digests these fibers enhancing digestive and general health. Prebiotic powders are unaffected by temperature, pH or time, which are major key driving points for this market. The health benefits provided by prebiotics are medically proven, several chronic digestive disorders or inflammatory bowel disease are proven to be cured by prebiotic supplements. Hence global prebiotic market has been estimated to grow over 7% post 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1893
The key players profiled in Prebiotics are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Beneo-Orafti Sa (Germany), Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd. (China), Cargill Incorporated (U.S.), Cosucra Groupe Warcoing Sa (Germany), Shandong Bailong Chuangyuan Bio-Tech Co (China), Volvox Ltd (Hungary), Nas Gida Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi (Turkey), Aura Glob Trade Jaroslaw Paul (Poland) And Parmalat S.P.A (Italy)
Market Research Analysis:
- Increase in the disposable income and negative health effects of junk food has been strong driving factors for improved prebiotic sales
- Among the various prebiotics applications, convenience food like breakfast cereal and snack bars are gaining higher attention from the consumer groups
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 110 numbers of pages of the project report "Prebiotics Market - Forecast to 2022"
Reasons to Buy:
- The study includes detailed market analysis of macro and micro-markets
- It covers market segmentation by source, delivery format and application
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for prebiotics consumption and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/prebiotics-market-1893
- Prebiotics manufacturers
- Confectionary product manufacturers
- Dairy product manufacturers
- Snack product manufacturers
- Retailers, wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, Importers and exporters
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.