- In February 2021, Getinge entered into a strategic partnership with researchers from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, to undertake customer-centric innovation and sustainability activities.
Northbrook, IL 60062 -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2022 -- The medical device cleaning market is one that keeps on growing, with more and more innovations being made in a year to combat germs and bacteria. The number of devices that require regular cleaning is rising, but so are the costs associated with their upkeep. In this post, we analyse the numbers and will tell you what the future might bring for this growing sector in healthcare.
Predictions for the Future of the Medical Device Cleaning Market;
The global medical device cleaning market is projected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2027 from USD 2.3 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
The medical device cleaning market is expected to grow significantly in the next decade. This growth will be driven by advances in technology and the increasing demand for cleanliness in hospitals and other healthcare settings. Below are some specific predictions for the future of the medical device cleaning market:
1. More effective and efficient cleaning products will be developed.
2. The use of ultraviolet light will become more widespread as a way to disinfect medical devices.
3. Automated systems for cleaning medical devices will become more common.
4. Hospital staff will receive more training on how to properly clean medical devices.
5. The price of medical device cleaning products will continue to decline.
The medical device cleaning market is expected to grow significantly in the next few years. The main drivers of this growth are the increasing demand for hygiene and cleanliness in healthcare settings, and the growing awareness of the importance of preventing cross-contamination. Hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) are a major problem in healthcare, and cleaning medical devices is one of the most effective ways to prevent them. There are a number of factors that will contribute to the growth of the medical device cleaning market:
1) The rising prevalence of HAIs. According to the World Health Organization, HAIs affect around 1 in 10 patients globally, and they are a leading cause of death in many countries. In the US alone, it is estimated that HAIs account for around 2 million infections and 99,000 deaths each year. As the prevalence of HAIs continues to rise, so does the demand for effective medical device cleaning solutions.
2) The increasing use of medical devices. With advances in technology, more and more medical devices are being used in healthcare settings. This includes everything from simple items like stethoscopes and blood pressure cuffs to complex devices like MRI machines and ventilators. As the number of devices used in healthcare
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=39633818
Opportunities for Future Growth;
The medical device cleaning market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2024, according to a report by MarketsandMarkets. This growth is primarily driven by the increasing demand for infection control and the rising number of surgical procedures worldwide.
With the aging population and the rise in chronic diseases, there is a growing need for medical devices that can be reused multiple times. This has created a demand for effective cleaning and decontamination solutions that can remove all traces of contaminants from medical devices.
One of the key trends in the medical device cleaning market is the increasing adoption of automated cleaning systems. These systems offer several advantages over manual cleaning, including improved efficiency and consistency, reduced risk of human error, and lower labour costs.
Another trend that is expected to drive market growth is the increasing focus on environmental sustainability. Medical device manufacturers are increasingly looking for eco-friendly cleaning solutions that can reduce water and energy consumption.
The medical device cleaning market presents a number of opportunities for future growth. With the right products and strategies in place, companies can tap into this growing market and achieve success in the years to come.
Key Drivers and Restraints;
The global medical device cleaning market is expected to grow at a healthy rate in the coming years. The key drivers for this market growth include the increasing demand for sterilized and infection-free medical devices, the stringent regulations regarding medical device cleanliness, and the growing awareness about the importance of proper medical device cleaning.
However, there are a few restraints that are expected to hamper the growth of the medical device cleaning market. These restraints include the lack of standardization in cleaning methods and protocols, the high cost of some advanced cleaning technologies, and the lack of trained personnel to properly operate these technologies.
Request Research Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=39633818
The medical device cleaning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period (2019-2024). This growth is primarily due to the increasing demand for effective and efficient cleaning solutions for medical devices, rising awareness about hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), and stringent government regulations regarding the safety and efficacy of medical devices.
With the increasing prevalence of HAIs, there is a growing need for effective cleaning solutions that can remove all types of contaminants from medical devices. Medical device manufacturers are continuously innovating and introducing new cleaning technologies and products to meet this demand. For instance, in May 2019, STERIS Corporation launched a new hydrogen peroxide sterilizer, which uses vaporized hydrogen peroxide to sterilize heat-sensitive medical devices.
The rising demand for home healthcare services is another major factor driving the growth of the medical device cleaning market. Home healthcare services allow patients to receive treatment in the comfort of their homes, which is more convenient and cost-effective than receiving treatment at a hospital or clinic. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, owing to the aging population and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.