DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2019 -- Presbyopia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
2 July 2019
1. There were 1.8 billion people globally with presbyopia in 2015.
2. More than a billion adults are affected by presbyopia, the age-related loss of accommodation that blurs near vision due to decreased focusing ability.
3. Over 1.7 billion people in the world are afflicted with presbyopia.
4. Presbyopia mean age was estimated to be 44.7±7.5 years and the male to female ratio was 1:2
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Presbyopia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Presbyopia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Presbyopia epidemiology and Presbyopia market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Presbyopia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Presbyopia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Presbyopia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Presbyopia market.
Request for sample pages
The first goal of presbyopia treatment is to compensate for the inability of eyes to focus on nearby objects. Presbyopia treatment options include wearing corrective eyeglasses (spectacle lenses) or contact lenses, undergoing refractive surgery, or getting lens implants. Surgical methods, directed either at the cornea or lens, alter the structure of the eyes to reduce presbyopic symptoms.
To date, no technique effectively decreases or eliminates presbyopia, as defined as the loss of accommodative power of the eye. There is a number of limitations and considerations that have prevented widespread acceptance of surgical correction for presbyopia. The quality of vision, optical and visual distortions, regression of effect, complications such as corneal ectasia and haze, anisometropia after monovision correction, impaired distance vision and the invasive nature of the current techniques have limited the utilization of presbyopia surgery.
To redress the existing issues, novel Presbyopia therapeutic targets are currently being explored in order to address the Presbyopia unmet needs. While several surgical techniques for correcting presbyopia have already been developed or are being explored, various groups are interested in finding non-invasive measures.
Other factors that shall further expedite the growth of Presbyopia market during the forecast period (2019-2028) include increased Presbyopia prevalence and increasing awareness about available Presbyopia treatment options.
Presbyopia market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world and expected the launch of Presbyopia emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2019-2028.
Key players such as
1. Orasis Pharmaceuticals Ltd
3. Novartis Pharmaceuticals
And many others
The expected launch of Presbyopia emerging therapies such as
2. AGN 190584
and many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Presbyopia Market Overview at a Glance
3. Presbyopia Disease Background and Overview
4. Presbyopia Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Presbyopia Country- Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2.5. United Kingdom
6. Presbyopia Treatment & Medical Practices
7. Presbyopia Key Emerging Therapies
7.1. CSF-1: Orasis Pharmaceuticals Ltd
7.2. AGN 190584: Allergan
8. Presbyopia Market Size
8.1. Key Findings
8.2. Total 7MM Presbyopia Market Analysis
9. Presbyopia Country-Wise Market Analysis 7MM
9.1. United States
9.4. United Kingdom
10. Market Drivers
11. Market Barriers
13. Presbyopia Report Methodology
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.