New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2018 -- Overview
Presbyopia is an eye condition in which eye slowly loses the ability to focus quickly on objects that are close. Presbyopia happens in people as they age. Signs and symptoms include headaches, eyestrain, difficulty reading small print and fatigue. Risk factors include anemia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hyperopia, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis and eye trauma.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2740088-presbyopia-pipeline-review-h2-2017
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Presbyopia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Presbyopia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 5, 1 and 2 respectively.
Major Scope of the report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Presbyopia (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Presbyopia - Overview
Presbyopia - Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Presbyopia - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Presbyopia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Johnson & Johnson
Presbyopia - Drug Profiles
(aceclidine + tropicamide) - Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2740088-presbyopia-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.