Oakland Gardens, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2014 -- Steve, a well known fitness writer and editor in chief of Iron Man magazine and his co-worker Becky Holman together came up with this anti-aging and a brilliant fitness program. Steve has been credited with over 20 books and hundreds of articles on bodybuilding and burning fat.
Who should go for Old School New Body Program?
Everyone regardless of his or her age group can use Old School New Body program. However, it has been specially designed for men and women over the age of 35 with the claims that it reverses the aging process. Since fat and body weight becomes a big issue once you cross the age of 35, this program is tailor made for those who are finding it hard to keep their body fit and healthy as they are becoming older.
How Old School New Body Works?
In medical terms, Old School New Body restricts the aging process, which many would believe is something not under the control of humans i.e. it is involuntary. It has a very simple and easy to follow regime, which includes just five basic rules, so one doesn’t have to waste half his life in the gym to complete the program.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OLD SCHOOL NEW BODY EBOOK
The five basic principles of gaining a fit and healthy body according to Old School New Body is:-
1. Forget about the low fat diets: Fats are not something to be afraid of or run away from rather they are an essential nutrient required by the body for optimum health. A person needs fat but only up to a certain limit. Keeping in control his fats intake is far better than not having any fats at all
2. Stop spinning or any other form of endurance training: Long, repetitive cardio and other exercises which put a lot of pressure on the body will not help one with a body to die for so it’s advisable to go back to good, old-fashioned resistance training and one can cut down can cut down both his workout time and body fat
3. Do not blame everything on your age old
4. Chronic dehydration must be avoided at any cost: Water is the most essential compound needed by the body, not just because it’s good for people, but also without enough of it, the body simply can’t burn fat effectively
5. Work out less
Old School New Body simply believes in methods that have stood the test of time over and over again and combines them together which is the primary reason it has been so successful and has enjoyed the distinction of being a result oriented program. Further, this method is safe, proven and most importantly doesn’t forces individual to do any crazy gimmicks, health threatening routines, or cons promising miraculous results without any effort.
Other Benefits of Using Old School New Body:
- Valuable Bonuses (e-books and diet programs)
- Reasonable Price (just 27$)
- Easy To Follow And Illustrated Workouts
- No Long Duration And Boring Exercises
- nderstanding the facts and myths
Is Old School New Body Worth It?
Old School New Body is one program that truly does what it claims on the tin, “Old School New Body will give any individual exactly what they need to change how they look.”
Going by the results and the fact that it does not have any proven possible side effects or makes any false promises, the program may be a life changer for a lot of people around and so it’s advisable to try it, if any of you are one of those who are fighting with fitness issues.
About Old School New Body
Old School New Body is a unique fitness and anti-aging program that relies on natural remedies and advises healthy eating and intelligent exercises.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE