EzPaycheck Payroll System Simplifies Check Processing For Summer Workers
Louisville, KY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2012 -- Payroll tax software developer, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), has released the new version of ezPaycheck payroll software for small businesses that need to handle the paychecks for summer workers. The new edition comes with flexible tax settings and allows employers to choose the income tax withheld options at employee level.
“Meeting the specific needs of our customers is an important part of our business model,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “We believe small business should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software and report tax.”
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. EzPaycheck payroll application is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. It can handle federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, printing payroll checks, and also support tax forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3. This payroll application is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
Design with small business users in mind, ezPaycheck’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background. The 30-day non-obligation free trial is available for immediate download at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
The features make ezPaycheck software as one of the best payroll tax solution for small businesses include:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface - Even users without an accounting or computer background can start running payroll as soon as installation is complete
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top formats for check printing
- Print Form 940 (Employer Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Print Form 941 (Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Flexible controls for tax deductions and tax set-up ideal for churches and non-profit organizations
- Robust payroll report and export options
- Auto-fill data feature speeds up payroll tasks by remembering dates and other data from previous payroll periods and automatically updating them
- Employee list export feature simplifies using ezPaycheck data with other software, such as ezW2 from Halfpricesoft.com
“Our goal is to make ezPaycheck as hassle-free and easy to use as possible while still supplying the robust features our customers need,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “This latest round of updates moves us significantly closer to that goal.”
To start the 30-day no-obligation free test drive, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.