ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Procurement Outsourcing Market 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2016 -- This report covers the growth prospects of the global procurement outsourcing market in the power industry. It includes market segmentation based on procurement outsourcing services. It also discusses standalone procurement outsourcing and procurement outsourcing as a part of BPO services offered until 2019. The major geographies included in this report are the Americas, APAC, and EMEA. Accenture, Capgemini, Genpact, GEP, IBM, and Xchanging are the major market vendors.
Market overview of procurement outsourcing -
Growing adoption of IT in BPO effectively drives the adoption of procurement outsourcing services, and the market is likely to reach a CAGR of approximately 14.97% by 2019. There is a visible inclination toward automating BPO operations, which allows service providers to significantly improve their sustainability in the market. Importance is being given to building reusable service delivery platforms and increasing scalability and automation by leveraging new software tools that quantify, manage, and control the implementation of a process within as well as between organizations.
Technavios research analysts predict, due to volatile economic conditions, companies often have to deal with declining budgets and CPOs are often forced to accomplish more with fewer resources. Budgetary restrictions are thus moving more CPOs to seek low-cost delivery solutions such as outsourcing. Procurement outsourcing service providers have invested significantly in their procurement offerings, enhancing their capabilities in a number of areas including new offerings such as risk analytics and value engineering, contract drafting, spend analytics, and SCM such as logistics support and inventory analysis.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=459202
Market segmentation of procurement outsourcing by type
- Standalone procurement outsourcing
- Procurement outsourcing as a part of BPO services offered
The majority of the market is occupied by the standalone procurement outsourcing segment with a market share of 52%, and the remaining 48% of the market is held by the procurement outsourcing as a portion of BPO services offered segment. It is expected that the standalone procurement outsourcing segment will witness rapid growth during the forecast period.
Market segmentation of procurement outsourcing by end-user
- Manufacturing sector
- BFSI sector
- Consumer packaged goods sector
- Software and telecom sector
- Energy and chemicals sector
- Automotive sector
- Pharmaceuticals sector
- Hospitality sector
The manufacturing and BFSI sectors are the early adopters of procurement outsourcing services, followed by the rest of the industry verticals. Global uncertain economic pressure requires organization to adapt cost-efficient solutions to boost up their procurement process. Strategic procurement management system can help an organization achieve the following: cost control, increased procurement approach, visibility in the entire procurement process, and process innovation.
Geographical segmentation of the procurement outsourcing market
Browse "ICT Market" reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/ict-market-reports-96.html
Key questions answered in this report -
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG