Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Professional Indemnity Insurance in Poland market report to its offering
Professional Indemnity Insurance in Poland is about the Polish market for and distribution of policies covering professional liability. For 2009, 2013 and with a forecast for 2017, the study breaks down the market for professional indemnity insurance on a standardised basis by professional group with 12 categories considered as follows:
accountancy and finance;
architecture and engineering;
broadcasting and publishing;
estate agency and property;
financial and insurance intermediation;
IT and business consulting;
medicine and dentistry;
and other professional sectors.
On the basis of a survey of 105 professional associations, it also identifies affinity schemes for professional indemnity insurance in Poland set up between professional associations and brokers or underwriters of this type of cover. In addition, it highlights other key underwriters and brokers of professional indemnity insurance and other distribution channels used to sell this form of insurance, and discusses key issues associated with the market. As such, the report is the most comprehensive analysis of professional indemnity insurance in Poland available in a published format.
You may be able to use this report and the accompanying PartnerBASE™ dataset in one or more of the following ways:
- to compare the size, growth rates and future prospects of professional indemnity insurance markets in Poland;
- to evaluate the potential for your organisation to target professional indemnity propositions at specific professions;
- to understand the competitive environment for broking and underwriting by professional category;
- to gain access to a single comprehensive source of information providing broker and / or underwriter details for affinity schemes set up by professional associations in Poland for this form of insurance;
- to appreciate which professional categories offer the best long-term potential, which are already saturated with competitors, and what product or distribution innovations are occurring.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit