Recently published research from GlobalData, "PrognosDx Health, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- PrognosDx Health, Inc. (PrognosDx Health) is a biotechnology company, based in the US. The company develops products for the treatment of cancer and other complex diseases. It develops two product candidates in pancreatic cancer and prostate cancer. PrognosDx Health product candidate in pancreatic cancer is a tissue-based prognostic service using its proprietary histone solution in predicting the disease, while its other pipeline candidate is a tissue-based prognostic service that helps urologists and oncologists in identifying low-grade prostate cancer. It offers pharmaceutical research- clinical sample analysis, clinical patient sample analysis tests for other cancers and prostate cancer patient prognosis test service. The company also offers epigenetic molecular diagnostic and prognostic laboratory services, which help in predicting the risk of disease recurrence, clinical outcome, and survival probabilities. PrognosDx Health is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the PrognosDx Health, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (SNWV) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Health Discovery Corporation (HDVY) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- ALR Technologies Inc. (ALRT) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Interleukin Genetics, Inc. (ILIU) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- American Medical Systems Holdings, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Abbott Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis