Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2014 -- Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Protopic (formerly known as FK506) is a macrolide immunosuppressant produced by the soil bacterium streptomyces tsukubaensis. It was originally developed by Fujisawa Pharmaceutical, which merged with Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical to form Astellas in 2005.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Protopic including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Protopic for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Protopic performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Protopic from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Elidel Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- Dupilumab (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- AN2728 (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- EpiCast Report: Atopic Dermatitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Dermatophytic Onychomycosis (DO) - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- Atopic Dermatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- PharmaPoint: Osteoporosis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Osteoporosis - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Osteoporosis - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Osteoporosis - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022