Global Virtualization Services Market 2025 report has presented an all-inclusive analysis of the driving factors, the technological advancements, interview values, and sales of the Market
Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2019 -- In software engineering, service virtualization is a method to rival the conduct of specific components in varied component-based applications such as API-driven applications, cloud-based applications and service-oriented constructions. It is used to provide software growth and testing teams access to dependent system components that are wanted to exercise an application under test, but are inaccessible or difficult-to-access for growth and testing drives.
The global service virtualization market is expected to grow at approx. USD 1,220 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 18% between 2019 and 2025.
The Global Virtualization Services market can be divided into three segments: System Integration, Software Deployment and Support, and IT Consulting. It has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Virtualization Services market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
For sample request:
Key players: IBM, SmartBear Software, Tricentis, Cigniti Technologies Ltd.,Wipro Limited, CA Technologies, Parasoft, Maveric Systems, Cavisson Systems, Micro Focus International plc, Cognizant, SQS Software Quality Systems AG, Prolifics, Sogeti, Axway Software, Delphix, Crosscheck Networks and WireMock.
Increasing adoption of digitization by initiatives to automate business processes is one of the key trends exciting market growth. Growing adoption of DevOps and agile methodologies for software development, in an attempt to improve collaboration between software development and testing teams, is anticipated to provide a fillip to the market.
By deployment type, Cloud-based testing platforms recommend the testing teams through capability to spin-up self-service test environments owing towards the ease of deployment, decreased rate of ownership along with enhanced services, Service Virtualization-as-a-Service is measured as a feasible testing model with various organizations. With Testing-as-a-Service, enterprises can directly start, scale-up, or geographically allocate their testing to achieve more in less time, and align testing schedules by the agile and DevOps continuous delivery models.
Get up to 40% discount on this exclusive report:
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest That:
- North America is expected to account for the largest share owing to rapid adoption of digital services along with large presence of major players and wide acceptance of cloud infrastructure
- Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest growing market over the forecast period, owing to advancements in infrastructure, increasing IT outsourcing operations, and growing digital services
- The software segment accounted for over 50% of the overall market in 2019. The services segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- The IT vertical dominated the market in the year 2019, followed by the telecom vertical. Growing use of digitalization and development of connected devices are expected to drive the market.
- Key participants include IBM Corporation, CA Technologies, Micro Focus, Smartbear Software, Parasoft, Sogeti (Capgemini), Maveric Systems, and Prolifics.
For more enquiry: