Global Pseudotumor Cerebri Market, By Therapy (Acetazolamide and others), By Surgery (Optic nerve fenestration, Neurosurgical shunt and Cerebrospinal stenting), By diagnosis (Lumbar Puncture, Others) By Treatment (Surgery, Medication and others), By End Users, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2018 -- Global Pseudotumor Cerebri Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Report Sample @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pseudotumor-cerebri-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the pseudotumor cerebri market in the next 8 years. Pseudotumor cerebri is a condition, where the pressure around the brain increases, resulting in headache, vision problems, pulsatile tinnitus, radicular pain. Pseudotumor cerebri means "false brain tumor" because its symptoms are similar to those caused by brain tumors. It's also known as idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH). Pseudotumor cerebri (benign intracranial hypertension) in adults has been associated with the excessive use of tetracyclines. The symptom usually resolves after discontinuation of tetracycline, but permanent sequelae exists. There have been reports of pseudotumor cerebri (benign intracranial hypertension) associated with the concomitant use of isotretinoin and tetracyclines. Patients suffering from pseudotumor cerebri are given the doxycycline therapy. As per International Ophthalmology clinics in 2014, the incidence of IIH is 0.9/100,000 individual and 3.5/100,000 in females 15 to 44 years of age. 90% of patients suffering from IIH are considered to be overweight. As the lifestyle of people is changing it leads to problems such as obesity and related disease like IIH. Lumbar drain is one of the renowned treatments for IIH. Beckersmith Medical is the first company to develop the technology for cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) lumbar drain monitoring system. Beckersmith Medical also transformed the old manually controlled CSF draining system into a safe and reliable drainage & monitoring system.
Inquiry Before Buying@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-pseudotumor-cerebri-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increased research and development in life science and pharmaceuticals
- Increase in number of geriatric population.
- Increased in number of obese population due to changed lifestyle
- Unhealthy eating habits and lack of physical activity
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- The global pseudotumor cerebri market is segmented on basis of therapy, diagnosis, treatment, end users and geography.
- Based on therapy, the global pseudotumor cerebri market is segmented into acetazolamide, methazolamide, furosemide, topiramate, tricyclic anti-depressants, beta-blockers, calcium-channel blockers others.
- Based on the diagnosis, the global pseudotumor cerebri market is segmented into fundoscopy, neuroimaging, lumbar puncture, and others
- Based on the treatment, the global pseudotumor cerebri market is segmented into spinal fluid shunt, optic nerve sheath fenestration (ONSF), dural venous sinus stenting, and bariatric surgery
- On the basis of end users, the global pseudotumor cerebri market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, clinics, community healthcare, and others. Based on geography, the global pseudotumor cerebri market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
For Any query talk to Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-pseudotumor-cerebri-market
The global pseudotumor cerebri market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pseudotumor cerebri market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players:
Some of the major players operating in the global pseudotumor cerebri market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, BeckerSmith Medical Inc, Elekta AB, Magstim, Medtronic, MercuryPharma, Nostrum Laboratories Inc, Novast Holdings Ltd, Sanofi, SGPharma Pvt. Ltd., Sophysa, Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, West-Ward Pharmaceutical, Zydus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ingenus Pharmaceuticals, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Lannett Company, among others.
Access Full Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pseudotumor-cerebri-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research