Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/21/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PT Pertamina (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
PT Pertamina (Pertamina) is a state controlled, integrated oil and gas company. It carries out upstream and downstream business activities in oil and gas industry. The upstream sector comprises of oil, gas and geothermal energy exploration and production. The company operates seven concession oil and gas blocks and three geothermal producing areas with installed capacity of162 MW. The downstream activities of the company includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping of fuel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), petrochemicals and lube base oil. Pertamina operates 6 fuel refineries, 2 LPG plants and 2 LNG plants.
PT Pertamina Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2013: JGC Indonesia Provides Update On SWS Project At Balikpapan Refinery In Indonesia
Jan 28, 2013: Indonesia's Cepu Block To Delay In Reaching Peak Production
Dec 20, 2012: Pertamina To Invest $6.77 Billion By 2013
Dec 12, 2012: Indonesia To Encourage Private Sectors To Build SPBG CNG By 2014
Dec 08, 2012: PTTGC And Pertamina To Jointly Invest In $5 Billion Oil Refinery And Chemical Complex
PT Pertamina (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit