Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Despite government censorship and a lack of reading tradition, the total market size of publishing books in Saudi Arabia increases at an average annual rate of 19% over 2007-2012 to reach SR2.8 billion. Value of imported books grows 26% annually on average over review period to reach SR611 million in 2012. In 2012 book publishers in Saudi Arabia generate estimated revenue of over SR1.2 billion, up by 105% over 2007. Publishers successfully transfer cost increase on to final consumer, profitability rises to 47% in 2012. Export value expands 89% over review period; United Arab Emirates remains principal recipient with 33% of total exports. Industry's turnover expected to increase at 10% CAGR over forecast period.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Publishing of Books in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2211. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Publishing of Books in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2211 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Books, Dictionaries, Encyclopaedias, Maps and Charts.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Publishing of Books in Japan: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in India: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in Russia: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in Australia: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Books in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in India: Industrial Report