Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/14/2012 -- ReportReserve Research's ""Purdue Pharma L.P.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""Purdue Pharma L.P.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Purdue Pharma L.P.""
ReportReserve Research's ""Purdue Pharma L.P.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Purdue Pharma L.P."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Purdue Pharma L.P.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Purdue Pharma L.P. (Purdue) is a privately held pharmaceutical company. The company is principally focused on the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription medicines for chronic and severe pain. The company also markets and sells various non-prescription products such as Betadine topical antiseptic, and Colace and Senokot lines of laxatives, and hospital products. Purdue has three manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, New Jersey and Rhode Island of the US. Its research and development (R&D) efforts focus on the advancement of technologies in drug delivery and development of innovative medicines for the treatment of pain and other conditions. Purdue is headquartered in Stamford, the US."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/purdue-pharma-l-p-pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare-company-profile-and-swot-report-report-541007