Northbrook, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2019 -- he report "PVB Interlayers Market by Type (Standard Polyvinyl Butyral and Structural Polyvinyl Butyral), End-use Industry (Automotive, Building & Construction, and Photovoltaic), Region (North America, Europe, APAC,RoW) - Global Forecast to 2024", The PVB interlayers market size is estimated to be USD 3.1 billion in 2019 and projected to reach USD 4.4 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.3%. The growing demand for safety glass/laminated glass from the automotive, construction, and photovoltaic industries is expected to drive the market.
Browse 58 market data Tables and 26 Figures spread through 88 Pages and in-depth TOC on "PVB Interlayers Market - Global Forecast to 2024"
View detailed Table of Content here - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/pvb-interlayer-market-
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=134055946
"Structural PVB interlayer is estimated to be the larger type segment of the PVB interlayers market."
Structural PVB interlayer is the larger type segment than the standard type segment of the PVB interlayers market. Owing to the enhanced properties and advantages, structural PVB interlayers are used in automotive, construction, and photovoltaic industries.
"The automotive end-use industry is expected to lead the market during the forecast period."
The automotive industry is estimated to lead the market during the forecast period due to the high demand for PVB interlayers. The trends in automotive production and increasing safety requirements in vehicles are the factors driving the demand for PVB interlayers in this segment.
"APAC is projected to account for the largest share of the PVB interlayers market, globally, during the forecast period."
APAC is projected to lead the overall PVB interlayers market in the forecast period. The region has emerged as the largest consumer PVB interlayers, owing to the growth in production of electric vehicles, construction, and most importantly photovoltaic in countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
Get 10% FREE Customization on this Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=134055946
The leading players in the PVB interlayers market are Eastman Chemical Company (US), Kuraray (Germany), Sekisui Chemicals (Japan), Everlam (Belgium), Genau Manufacturing Company (India), KB PVB (China), Chang Chun Group (China), DuLite (China), Huakai Plastic (China), Willing Lamiglass Materials (China), Jiangsu Darui Hengte Technology (China), and Tiantai Kanglai Industrial (China).
- Kuraray used expansion as its key strategy to increase its geographic presence. In 2017, Kuraray established a PVB films production facility at the Ulsan plant in South Korea with an investment of USD 50 million. This expansion helped the company to cater to the demand for PVB in APAC.
- Sekisui Chemical adopted expansion as their strategy to increase their product offering. In December 2017, the company announced that it has added a third production line at its Mexico plant. The new production line will produce automotive interlayer films due to the growing demand from Central and South America. In January 2018, the company decided to increase the production capacity of interlayer film at Roermond and resin at Geleen, both in the Netherlands. The expansion was done to produce wedge shape interlayer films for head up displays (HUD).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report:
- What are the global trends in demand for PVB interlayers? Will the market witness an increase or decline in demand in the near future?
- What were the revenue pockets for PVB interlayers in 2018?
- Who are the key players in the PVB interlayers market, globally?
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441