WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Q3 2017 Global Refinery Maintenance”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/11/2018 -- In Q3 2017, the US had the highest refining capacity under maintenance (in both planned and unplanned) among countries with almost 5 mmbd capacity under maintenance. The country had a very high unplanned capacity of 4.5 mmbd under maintenance due to Hurricane Harvey. Apart from the US, Russia and India witnessed highest refining capacity under planned maintenance, while Russia and Mexico lead in terms of unplanned maintenance. Main reasons for unplanned maintenance globally were floods and storm. Other factors include fire and explosion, earthquake, leakages.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2659666-q3-2017-global-refinery-maintenance-review-hurricane-harvey-causes-high-unplanned
- Analysis of capacity under maintenance for crude distillation, coking, fluid catalytic cracking, hydrocracker, hydrotreater and reformer units
- Comparison of select refinery units under maintenance (planned, unplanned and both) by major regions for Q3 2017 and Q3 2016
- Comparison of select refinery units under maintenance (planned, unplanned and both) by PADD regions in the US for both the quarters
- Comparison of select refinery units under maintenance (planned, unplanned and both) by operators for both the quarters
- Comparison of factors responsible for unplanned maintenance globally by region for Q3 2017 and Q3 2016
- Keep abreast of major refinery units (crude distillation, coking, fluid catalytic cracking, hydrocracker, hydrotreater and reformer) undergoing maintenance globally
- Obtain information on region-wise maintenance globally for Q3 2017 in comparison with Q3 2016
- Identify and compare PADD regions and operators with highest maintenance in both the quarters
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery maintenance data
- Assess your competitor's refinery maintenance data
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2. Q3 2017 Global Refinery Maintenance Review
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check