New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- Qiagen N.V. (Qiagen) is a healthcare company that provides sample and assay technologies. Its sample technologies help isolate and process proteins, DNA and RNA from biological samples such as blood or tissue; and assay technologies facilitate the development of isolated biomolecules such as the DNA of a specific virus for later analysis. The company has over 500 products that include consumable products, automated solutions for sample collection, and nucleic acid and protein handling, separation, and purification, besides open and target specific assays. Qiagen also supplies diagnostic test kits and assays for human and veterinary molecular diagnostics. The company operates in more than 100 countries and sells its products to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and research institutions. Qiagen is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Qiagen intends to enhance its operations through strategic acquisitions and partnerships. In line with this strategy, it completed the acquisition of AmniSure International LLC. It also entered into partnership agreements with Bayer HealthCare, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Cardinal Health, Inc. and Bio-X Center.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Qiagen N.V. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Sanofi (SAN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update