Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2012 -- Synopsis: ReportReserve Research's ""QUALCOMM Incorporated: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""QUALCOMM Incorporated: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""QUALCOMM Incorporated""
ReportReserve Research's ""QUALCOMM Incorporated: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""QUALCOMM Incorporated"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""QUALCOMM Incorporated""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Qualcomm Incorporated (Qualcomm) is one of the leading providers of innovative next generation wireless technologies worldwide. The company develops and supplies integrated circuits and system software for wireless mobile devices. Qualcomm uses code division multiple access (CDMA) technology to design and manufacture digital wireless telecommunications products and services. The company has classified its operations under four reportable divisions: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT), Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL), Qualcomm Wireless & Internet (QWI) and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI). Other businesses of the company include the Qualcomm Flarion Technologies division, Qualcomm MEMS Technologies division and the MediaFLO Technologies division. The company has presence in over 176 locations across Americas, Europe and Middle East and Asia-pacific regions. Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, the US."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/qualcomm-incorporated-technology-and-communications-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540993