Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- Summary
The Quarter Beverage Tracker: Bulgaria report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Bulgaria beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
- Soft drink market in Bulgaria overall fell by 0.7%, however this is predominantly due the poor performance of dilutables such as squash/syrups and fruit powders
- Bulgaria's GPD grew by 1%, this could prove positive for the beverage industry, as consumers may have more to spend on beverages and not just commodities
- Flavored dairy drinks and ayran continue to grow rapidly due to low initial volume and high investment, consumers are increasingly giving flavored milk to their children as a source of calcium and vitamin d
- Many new products in the energy drink markets helped see double digit growth in the market
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Bulgaria, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
- Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
- All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
- More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
- Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons to Get This Report
- Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Bulgaria beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
- Canadean's Bulgaria Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Bulgaria.
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Sweden
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: France
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Brazil
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: China
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Turkey
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Slovenia
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Romania
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Macedonia
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Republic of Ireland
- Quarter Beverage Tracker: Russia