Harju Maakond, Estonia -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/12/2016 -- Qubit Labs has announced that the company is about to open a new software development office in Kiev, Ukraine. Being a young Ukrainian IT outstaffing service provider, the company is going to start with a small, but comfortable office in Kiev downtown area where its team of senior software engineers will be working.
It's been a while since Qubit Labs was officially registered and at the moment the company already has several teams that are about to start working for the clients from the United States and Western Europe.
The company is to provide full-cycle IT outstaffing services which include the following steps:
- initial consulting on the team size and characteristics based on the client's requirements and goals;
- recruiting services to find and hire the best fitting candidates;
- team establishment and maintenance;
- on-demand team management services;
- team training;
- legal support.
Ukraine is famous for its pool of quality IT resources in many software development technologies and business domains. Qubit Labs is a service company to provide a foreign customer an easy access to these software engineers: developers, QA specialists, project managers, DevOps specialists. The company is going to cover such popular domains as web development, mobile development, cloud and others.
Among the primary offerings of Qubit Labs that could be mentioned are:
- Classic IT outstaffing where the client already has requirements for the team.
- Turnkey product development team which is good for those people who want the most efficient team to realize their software product idea.
- Independent software testing teams.
- Support and maintenance teams, including technical support engineers, DevOps specialists and system administrators.
- IT consulting and audit.
The company claims Ukraine to be one of the best IT outstaffing destinations in the world. In 2015 Ukraine's export of IT products and services has reached $2.5 Bn. The country has onboard over 90,000 IT specialists in many modern software development technologies working on creation of these products and providing these services. Numerous Fortune 500 companies have launched their offshore development teams in Ukraine. Among these companies are Boeing, Microsoft, IBM and other industry leaders.
About Qubit Labs
Qubit Labs is a European IT outstaffing company headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine. The company provides access to the pool of skilled software engineers from Ukraine. The company's mission is establishment and maintenance of offshore software development teams of software developers, managers and QA specialists.
Address: Sepapaja tn 6, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tallinn, Harju Maakond, 15551, Estonia