Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. (Quick-Med) is a life science technology service provider. The company develops technologies for infection prevention and control in the consumer and healthcare markets. It operates through its technologies NIMBUS, Stay Fresh, NimbuDerm and MultiStat. The company's Stay Fresh is a chemical formulation for textiles with a durable antimicrobial agent effective against an array of bacteria. Quick-Med's NIMBUS is a advanced polymers bioengineered for antimicrobial, hemostatic and other properties that can be used in a wide range of medical device applications including wound dressings, medical textiles, catheters, tubing, films and coatings. Its MultiStat is used in skin therapy applications. Quick-Med is headquartered in Gainesville, Florida, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Quick-Med Technologies, Inc. (QMDT)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alfa Wassermann Diagnostic Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (BJCT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Metabolomic Technologies Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ALR Technologies Inc. (ALRT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Proplex Technologies, Llc - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (OSUR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update