Global Radiotherapy Market is expected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2024 from USD 5.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2018 -- Global Radiotherapy Market is highly concentrated to a big player and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. Varian Medical Systems, Inc. dominated the radiotherapy market accounting for a highest market share in 2016. Other players in this market include Elekta AB, Accuray, Inc., CIVCO Medical Solutions, Brainlab AG, C. R. Bard, Inc., IsoRay Medical, Inc., Nordion, Inc., RaySearch Laboratories AB, PRECISIS AG, Mevion Medical Systems, Inc., TechnicasRadiofiscas S.L., Hitachi, Ltd., Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, ProNova Solutions, LLC, ProTom International.
Request For Free Sample Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market
Varian Medical Systems, Inc.:
Founded in 1948 as Varian Medical Systems, Inc. and head quartered in California, U.S. is a provider of radiotherapy, proton therapy and brachytherapy. Varian also supplies X-ray imaging components for medical, scientific, cargo screening and industrial applications. Varian operates through two business segments: oncology systems and imaging components.
- In October 2016,Varian Medical Systems, Inc. and McKesson Specialty Health announced a strategic agreement for the distribution and servicing of Varian advanced radiotherapy equipment and software over a three period across "The US Oncology Network" and "Vantage Oncology" affiliated sites of care.
- In October 2016,VarianMedical Systems, Inc. announced the launch of first of its kind 360 Oncology care management platform, the first software system designed to integrate and coordinate key elements of cancer so patients and their cancer teams can collaborate on achieving the best outcomes.
To Know More About Report Visit @ https://youtu.be/LK0mFjSWvGE
Key Topics Covered of Global Radiotherapy Market
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Radiotherapy Market, By Therapy Type
- Global Radiotherapy Market, By Product Type
- Global Radiotherapy Market, By Indication
- Global Radiotherapy Market, By Geography
- Global Radiotherapy Market, Company Share
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Inquire before buying @: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market
Market Key Drivers: Global Radiotherapy
Some of the major factors driving the market for radiotherapy market are increasing patient pool for cancer,increasing ageing population, increase in out-patient cancer facilities and increasing demand for better radiotherapy equipments and replacement of out dated products. One of the major factors for growth of these devices is owing to unmet needs of radiotherapy infrastructure in emerging and developed economies.
- Regulatory scenario and the high cost of radiotherapy are the factors which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on radiotherapy devices in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the radiotherapy market.
- Increment in patient mindfulness levels with respect to early infection diagnostics will drive the market in future.
Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-radiotherapy-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Visit Blog: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/blog/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/data-bridge-market-research