Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/17/2014 -- Rail Freight in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China rail freight market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The rail freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by rail. Units of volume are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Rail freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese rail freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $29.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2009-2013, to reach a total of 2,863.2 billion FTK in 2013.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $35.2bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the rail freight market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the rail freight market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key rail freight market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China rail freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the China rail freight market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the China rail freight market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China rail freight market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
How large is China's rail freight market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rail Freight in Asia-Pacific
- Rail Freight in Japan
- Rail Freight in Canada
- Rail Freight in Italy
- Rail Freight in the United States
- Rail Freight in France
- Rail Freight in Spain
- Rail Freight in Germany
- Rail Freight in Europe
- Rail Freight in the Netherlands