Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2018 -- The global railway traction motor market was valued at $30.3 billion in 2016, and is estimated to reach $41.6 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2017 to 2025. Railway traction motor is a type of electric motor, which is used in electrically powered rail vehicles. The global railway traction motor market is expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the technological advancements and increase in the global economy.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/railway-traction-motor-market/request-sample
The Europe railway traction motor market is expected to register the highest revenue during the forecast period, due to the implementation of stringent government rules & regulations towards fuel emission and increase in the environmental concerns across various nations.
The railway traction motor market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is classified into DC traction motor, AC traction motor, and synchronous AC traction motor. By application, it is divided as diesel locomotive, electric multiple units, electric locomotives, diesel electric locomotives. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report are ABB, Saini Group, Sulzer Ltd, ALSTOM, Bombardier, BHEL, Hyundai Rotem Company, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Siemens, and VEM Group.
The report presents the key strategies adopted by these players and a detailed analysis of the current trends, upcoming opportunities, and restraints of the railway traction motor market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- An in-depth analysis and dynamics of the global railway traction motor market is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends, and future estimations from 2017 to 2025 are provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis examines the competitive structure and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence the market entry and expansion.
- A detailed analysis of the geographical segments enables the identification of the profitable segments for the market players.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends, subsegments, and key revenue pockets of the market is provided.
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/railway-traction-motor-market/enquire-about-report
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Direct Current Traction Motor
- Alternating Current Traction Motor
- Synchronous Alternating Current Traction Motor
- Diesel Locomotive
- Electric Multiple Units
- Electric Locomotives
- Diesel Electric Locomotives
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/railway-traction-motor-market/purchase-enquiry
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: RAILWAY TRACTION MOTOR MARKET BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5: RAILWAY TRACTION MOTOR MARKET BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6: RAILWAY TRACTION MOTOR MARKET BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452