Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Ramucirumab (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Ramucirumab (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to fragment the NSCLC treatment landscape into smaller niche patient populations. Over the forecast period, this trend will continue with the launch of multiple new drugs in several new drug classes to address the high unmet need among NSCLC patients, and provide new treatment options for previously underserved populations. Launch of premium-priced drug candidates combined with increasing incident cases of the disease will be major drivers of growth in the major markets.
Eli Lilly is currently evaluating ramucirumab in combination with docetaxel in a randomized, double-blind Phase III trial as a second-line therapy in stage IV patients who have received one prior platinum-based chemotherapy regimen. It is delivered by IV infusion. Ramucirumab is a second-generation, fully-human monoclonal antibody directed against VEGF receptor 2, which blocks receptor activation and thereby inhibits tumor angiogenesis.
- Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape._x000D_
- Detailed information on Ramucirumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis._x000D_
- Sales forecast for Ramucirumab for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022._x000D_
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return_x000D_
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for NSCLC_x000D_
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential_x000D_
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Ramucirumab performance_x000D_
- Obtain sales forecast for Ramucirumab from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit