Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Ranirestat (Microvascular Complications of Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Ranirestat (Microvascular Complications of Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The entire market for microvascular complications of diabetes (MCD) diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and neuropathy is facing an extremely high level of unmet need across the 7MM (US, 5EU and Japan). Despite its enormous potential, the MCD market is facing the major global barrier in the sparsely populated pipeline. The diabetic retinopathy segment of the market has recently seen rapid uptake of novel anti-VEGF therapies and is experiencing a strong growth. On the other hand, the diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy segments face the barrier in and increasing number of generic competitors.
Ranirestat is being developed jointly by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma and Eisai for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy. The drug is currently in Phase III trials in Japan and recently completed Phase II/III trials in the US and Europe. Ranirestat is a selective inhibitor of AR, a key enzyme in the polyol pathway associated with the conversion of glucose to sorbitol.
- Overview of MCD, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Ranirestat including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Ranirestat from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MCD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Ranirestat performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Ranirestat from 2012-2022 in Japan.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)