Bi-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) refers to polypropylene films manufactured using an orienting system.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/29/2017 -- BOPP laminating films are developed using a tenter frame sequential process or the double bubble process, in which a polypropylene (PP) film is oriented in two directions. These films are typically used for printing & lamination, adhesive tape, photo album, garment bag, decoration, cigarette wrap, flower wrap, and vegetables & fruits packaging.
Characteristics of BOPP laminating films such as eco-friendly nature, lightweight, and resistance to ultraviolet rays drive the market growth. However, volatile raw material costs and challenges pertaining to investment and production of BOPP laminating films are expected to restrict the growth during the forecast period. Growth in demand for biodegradable products in the end-user market presents an opportunity for BOPP laminating film manufacturers.
Get the PDF of Bi-oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Laminating Film industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2633
The report segments the BOPP laminating film market on the basis of application and geography. Based on application, the market is classified into printing & lamination, adhesive tape, photo album, garment bag, decoration, and others (cigarette wrap, flower wrap, and vegetable & fruits packaging). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Kopafilm Elektrofolien GmbH, SRF Limited, Chemosvit A.S., Tempo Group, Taghleef Industries, Vibac Group S.p.A., Treofan Group, Rowad Global Packaging Co. Ltd., Zubairi Plastic Bags Industry LLC, and Poligal S.A., is also provided in the report.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2633
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global BOPP laminating film market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report presents in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Bi-oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Laminating Film Market Key Segments:
- Printing & Lamination
- Adhesive Tape
- Photo Album
- Garment Bag
- Others (Cigarette Wrap, Flower Wrap, and Vegetables & Fruits Packaging)