Trifluralin is a widely utilized pre-emergent herbicide extracted with dichloromethane. It can be detected through a nitrogen-phosphorus detector using capillary gas chromatography.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2018 -- It is commercially available as granular formula or emulsifiable concentrate. It is utilized to control broad-leaved weeds and annual grasses by inhibiting their cell division and disturbing mitosis during root development. The herbicide interferes in ropes protein synthesis, which is responsible for chromosome separation during cell division process. Trifluralin possess the ability to form strong bonds with soil and has low solubility in water. Wide range of pests can be targeted through trifluralin, including bristle grass, chickweed, carpetweed, cupgrass, and silver crabgrass.
Development of the agricultural sector and increase in demand for herbicides are the major factors that drive the growth of the tirfluralin market. Trifluralin inhibits meristem development and penetrates roots of developing plant, hampering cell division and growth of the plants.
Get the PDF of Trifluralin industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3183
Various lab tests confirm that it can inhibit cabbage and onion germination. Though trifluralin is nontoxic to birds and humans on acute exposures, it has high toxicity for aquatic organisms due to which European Union (EU) does not recommend its use, which limits the market growth. In addition, high cost and increase in competition from substitutes hamper the market growth. However, rise in demand for weed removing chemicals from developed and developing economies is expected to provide potential growth opportunities for market expansion.
The report segments the trifluralin market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into miscible oil (emulsifying concentrate) and granula (GR). By crop, it is classified into field crops and fruit & vegetable crops. According to application, it is divided into annual grasses, wireweed, spurrey, fathen, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3183
The major market players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Chongqing Shurong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Haoyang Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Aijin Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Nufarm S.A.S.
- Shandong Qiaochang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Sunrising Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kangfeng Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2025 of the global trifluralin market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.