New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- Rapid Pathogen Screening, Inc. (Rapid Pathogen) is a biotechnology company. The company is a developer, and marketer of rapid, point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests. It uses its patented Direct Sampling Micro-Filtration (DSMF) and Direct Multi-Planar Chromafiltography (DMC) technology. Rapid Pathogen also uses diagnostic tools a enabling on time treatment for clinicians to give to patients. The company's products include InflammaDry available in Europe, and AdenoPlus, which is available in the US. Its business offices with its biosafety level 2 (BSL-2) laboratories are in Florida. The company is developing solutions for ocular and systemic infectious diseases and inflammatory conditions. Rapid Pathogen is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Rapid Pathogen Screening, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MedMira Inc. (MIR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GenomicTree, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Great Basin Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MicroPhage Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nanosphere, Inc. (NSPH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- CytoCore, Inc. (CYOE) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Seegene, Inc. (096530) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update