Razient tracks global disasters related to weather, infrastructure, crime, political unrest, labor unrest, power outages and more.
Sunnyvale, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2012 -- Razient’s ASSESSOR solution provides risk assessments steps for conducting audits for Human Trafficking compliance for companies facing regulatory requirements on a global basis.
“Our unique global incident tracking and compliance solution gives companies a framework and template of steps to conducts risk assessments of their global footprint for Human Trafficking audits among other regulatory assessments” said Mr. Gary Bahadur, Razient CEO.
Razient ASSESSOR includes:
- Dashboard views of all assessments, results and status
- A series of surveys and risk indicators to evaluate and assess compliance
- Key reports at management’s fingertips in order to act and mitigate risks
- Centralization will avoid duplication of effort, and reduce costs of assessments
- Unify the assessment solution across multiple departments and provides historical context
- Scoring and weighting of risk assessment questions and results
Razient empowers companies to quickly connect the dots with an end-to-end, 360 degree view of physical and compliance risk. Razient provides timely, daily visibility of all relevant incident types and threats specific to your locations, suppliers, and sub-suppliers locations. Razient tracks compliance against best practices, your company standards, applicable laws and regulations, including global regulatory requirements of every vendor and partner in your network.