Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Ready Meals in Iran", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- The young Iranian population is experiencing rapid cultural changes which have positively impacted ready meals. The number of working women has increased continuously during the last decade while fast, easy and convenient food gradually replaces old traditional foods which need a long time for preparation. Ready meals in both frozen and canned format have been introduced as good solutions for hectic urban modern families who do not have time to prepare traditional food like their parents did. Key suppliers of these products have tried to localise tastes and recipes to target consumers who demand authentic Iranian cuisine by offering old traditional meals in frozen and canned format. Popular stews, like Qorme Sabzi or dishes like Mirza Ghasemi, are now available in canned and frozen format to address this need.
Ready meals is dominated by three key domestic manufacturers including Maedeh Food Industry, Hani Co and Esfahan Chika Industrials Co. Frozen ready meals on the other hand has three key suppliers as the leaders, including Amol Meat Products Co, BA Production Group - AFS Co and Tehran Meat Products Co.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The future growth of ready meals is expected to be one of the most dynamic among all of the packaged food categories. First, the category has a very low base and thus there exists extreme potential for development. Second, the fast trend of urbanisation and more hectic lifestyles, along with a higher number of working women means better opportunities for ready meals. Finally, rapid growth of modern retail outlets like hypermarkets and supermarkets will give this category a better chance to become an essential part of the Iranian household?s shopping basket. Overall, ready meals is forecast to record a volume CAGR of 14% which is still very high compared to other packaged food categories.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Ready Meals industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Ready Meals industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Ready Meals in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Ready Meals in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- Will retail sales suffer as economic prospects improve and consumers move back to eating out rather than eating at home?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- How much are consumers willing to pay for convenience?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Ready Meals, Dinner Mixes, Dried Ready Meals, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Ready Meals, Prepared Salads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Ireland to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Ready Meals Market in Peru to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Chile to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Norway to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Brazil to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Canada to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Italy to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in Hungary to 2017