Fast Market Research recommends "Ready Meals in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2014 -- Ready meals in South Korea will record positive value growth of 8%,to reach Won182 billion in 2013. Canned/preserved ready meals make up the majority of the market, accounting for an expected 75% of ready meal sales in the year. The market growth was across the board, except for frozen pizza, which suffered a decline, as various consumer foodservice outlets offer fresh pizza at competitive prices, meaning consumers no longer look for frozen pizza.
CJ Cheiljedang leadsready meals in South Korea, accounting for 33% of value sales in 2013. The company is dominant across the packaged food industry and offers various types of ready meals in South Korea. The company has been collaborating with its subsidiary company, CJ FoodVille, a major consumer foodservice player in South Korea in order to offer premium ready meals such as steak, ribs and burger.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Ready meals in South Korea are expected to grow at a constant value CAGR of 5% over the forecast period. Preference for quick and convenient meals is likely to continue in South Korea, with the increase in the variety of brands on offer in ready meals furthersupporting sales in the market. In the meantime, the retail volume CAGR of ready meals is expected to be 3% in the forecast period. The market is moving towards premiumisation to meet demand for high-quality ready meals in South Korea, therefore unit prices are expected to rise and quality assurance will become a more important factor for success in the ready meal market.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Ready Meals industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Ready Meals industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Ready Meals in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Ready Meals in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- Will retail sales suffer as economic prospects improve and consumers move back to eating out rather than eating at home?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in South Korea to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in South Africa to 2017
- Ready Meals Market in South Korea to 2017
- Ready Meals (inc pizza) in South Korea (2014) - Market Sizes
- Ready Meals in South Africa
- Ready Meals (inc pizza) in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Ready Meals Market in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2017