Fast Market Research recommends "Real Estate: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/15/2014 -- Global Real Estate industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 8 major economies, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global real estate industry had total revenues of $3,434.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2009 and 2013.
Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 470,536.2 thousand rented properties in 2013.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $4,759.4bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global real estate market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global real estate market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Delek Global Real Estate Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (XIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Tamdeen Real Estate Company (TAM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Real Estate Activities in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Israel Real Estate Report Q3 2014
- China Real Estate Report Q3 2014
- Croatia Real Estate Report Q3 2014
- Indonesia Real Estate Report Q3 2014
- Global One Real Estate Investment Corp. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review