WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Media Global Industry Almanac”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2017 -- SUMMARY
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Media Global Industry Almanac".
Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/693667-media-global-industry-almanac_2016">https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/693667-media-global-industry-almanac_2016
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global media market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global media market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global media market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Key points to buy
- What was the size of the global media market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global media market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global media market?
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The advertising market consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services. The value reflects income of the agencies from such services.
- The broadcasting & cable TV market consists of all terrestrial, cable and satellite broadcasters of digital and analog television programming. The market is valued as the revenues generated by broadcasters through advertising, subscriptions, or public funds (either through TV licenses, general taxation, or donations)
- The publishing market consists of books, newspaper and magazines segments.
- The book publishing segment includes publishers of academic, professional, general and other (fictions, non-fiction etc) books. The market value of this segment refers to the domestic B2C sales of books only at the retail sales price (RSP).
- The newspaper segment is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the sale of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (inc. online subscription), and advertising revenue.
- The magazine segment value is calculated as the revenues generated by publishers from B2C sales of copies of their products, and does not include advertising revenues.
- The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music. The market value consists of the revenues received by movie box offices from total annual admissions, retail sales of prerecorded music singles, CDs, VCDs, DVDs and Blue-Ray disks, and paid downloadable music and video.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global media industry had total revenues of $888.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2011 and 2015.
- The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $445.7bn, equivalent to 50.1% of the industry's overall value.
- The growth from BRIC countries has offset the decline in the Western market. However, global economic downturn and the expansion of digital media have presented significant challenges.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check