ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " The NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 - 2020: Indsutry Size, Shares, Growth, Analysis, Trends And Forecast" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- Global wireless CapEx is on the rise, as operators deploy LTE and Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) infrastructure, amid growing demands for high-speed mobile broadband connectivity. By eliminating reliance on expensive proprietary hardware platforms, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN) promise to reduce the CapEx burden on wireless carriers. In addition, both technologies can significantly slash OpEx due to a reduction in physical space, labor and power consumption.
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-nfv-sdn-and-wireless-network-infrastructure-market-2014-2020-report.html
Driven by the promise of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reduction, wireless carriers are aggressively jumping on the NFV and SDN bandwagon, targeting integration across a multitude of areas including Radio Access Network (RAN), mobile core, OSS/BSS, backhaul and CPE/home environment.
By 2020, SNS Research estimates that NFV and SDN investments on the RAN segment alone will account for over $5 Billion. These investments will primarily focus on cloud RAN (C-RAN) deployments, based around the idea of replacing traditional base station nodes with a centralized baseband processing pool serving a number of distributed radio access nodes.
Spanning over 1,105 pages, the "NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Bible: 2014 – 2020” report package encompasses three comprehensive reports covering the conventional 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market as well as the HetNet and NFV/SDN markets:
- The Wireless Network Infrastructure Bible: 2014 – 2020 - Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, RRH, DAS, Cloud RAN, Carrier WiFi, Mobile Core & Backhaul
- The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN
- The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Bible: 2014 - 2020
- This report package provides an in- depth assessment of NFV, SDN, network virtualization, 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure, HetNet and mobile backhaul. Besides analyzing the key market drivers, challenges, commercial commitments and vendor strategies, the report package also presents forecasts for NFV, SDN, wireless network infrastructure, small cell, WiFi offload, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), C- RAN the mobile backhaul markets from 2014 to 2020 at a regional as well as a global scale. Historical figures and vendor shares are also provided for 2010 till 2013.
- The report package comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the three reports.
Browse More Reports from Signals & System Telecoms Publisher at: http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/signals- and- systems- telecom- 45.html
The report package covers the following topics:
- Wireless Network Infrastructure Topics
- 2G(GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (W- CDMA, TD- SCDMA and CDMA- 2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, WiMAX) technology and market trends
- Core network equipment market trends
- Mobile backhaul equipment and market trends
- WiFi offload, small cell, DAS, cloud RAN and HetNet technology and market trends
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges to the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem
- Vendor profiles and strategies
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
- NFV and SDN Topics......
The 2G, 3G and 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 - 2020 - with an Evaluation of WiFi and WiMAX
In 2013, global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at $52 Billion. SNS Research estimates that these revenues, from macrocell Radio Access Network (RAN) and core network investments will remain flat in 2014. However, the market is expected to decline at a CAGR of 2% over the next 6 years, eventually shrinking to $47 Billion by the end of 2020. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-2g-3g-and-4g-wireless-network-infrastructure-market-2014-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-wifi-and-wimax-report.html
The Wireless Network Infrastructure Bible: 2014 - 2020 - Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, RRH, DAS, Cloud RAN, Carrier WiFi, Mobile Core & Backhaul
While macrocell RAN spending is forecast to decline at a CAGR of 3% over the next 6 years, SNS Research estimates that the overall wireless network infrastructure market encompassing macrocell RAN, HetNet, mobile core and backhaul infrastructure will witness tremendous growth over the coming years. Growing at a CAGR of over 5%, the market will account for over $104 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-wireless-network-infrastructure-bible-2014-2020-macrocell-ran-small-cells-rrh-das-cloud-ran-carrier-wifi-mobile-core-and-backhaul-report.html
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948