Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- The 2014 Worldwide Single-Family Housing Construction Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including home remodeling, home repairs, new home construction, and new home additions such as patio and deck construction.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Residential Construction in Singapore to 2016: Market Forecast
- Residential Construction in Russia to 2017: Market Forecast
- Residential Construction in the UK to 2016: Market Databook
- Residential Construction in Malaysia to 2016: Market Forecast
- Residential Construction in Argentina to 2017: Market Forecast
- Residential Construction in Vietnam to 2017: Market Forecast
- Residential Construction in the Czech Republic to 2017: Market Forecast
- Residential Construction in Brazil to 2016: Market Forecast