New Financial Services market report from MarketLine: "Accountancy in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2013 -- Accountancy in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, auditing, and advisory service provision is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountant firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Japanese accountancy market had total revenues of $4.9bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2008 and 2012.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $2.5bn, equivalent to 51.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $5.6bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in Japan
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in Japan
Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan accountancy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Japan economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Japan accountancy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Japan accountancy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan accountancy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Accountancy in Australia
- Accountancy in the United States
- Accountancy in Canada
- Accountancy in Spain
- Accountancy in France
- Accountancy in Europe
- Accountancy in Germany
- Accountancy in the Netherlands
- Accountancy in the United Kingdom
- Accountancy in Italy