New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Actuated Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2014 -- Actuated Medical, Inc. (Actuated Medical) is a medical device company. The company concentrates in designing and modeling, prototyping, and manufacturing medical devices. It provides products such as occlusion clearing systems, controlled tissue penetration systems and MRI compatible systems. The company provides NG-Clear for removing and disintegrating nasogastric (NG) tube clogs and PEG-Clear for clearing and breaking up percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy. Actuated Medical provides magnetic resonance imaging compatible systems, such as direct drive motor for improving patient care. Its services include outsourced research and development, design and modeling, prototyping and manufacturing. Actuated Medical is headquartered in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Actuated Medical, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.<\li> -
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Actuated Medical, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Hansen Medical, Inc. (HNSN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OncoSec Medical Inc. (ONCS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SafeStitch Medical, Inc. (SFES) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update