New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2013 -- Air Freight in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Air freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The German air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $7,603.9 million in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- Sector consumption volumes are forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 8,214 million FTK in 2012.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 1.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $8,259.5 million by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Germany
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Germany
Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Germany air freight market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Germany air freight market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany air freight market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Freight in Western Europe
- Air Freight in Asia-Pacific
- Air Freight in North America
- Air Freight in China
- Air Freight in Belgium
- Air Freight in France
- Air Freight in Canada
- Air Freight in the Netherlands
- Air Freight in Europe
- Air Freight in China - Industry and Country Analysis