New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Alcoholic Drinks in Costa Rica"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2013 -- Ongoing changes in local consumers' drinking habits are informed by a number of factors, such as the slow economic recovery, harsher penalties for drunk driving and the recently approved tobacco control legislation (which bans smoking in bars and restaurants). Thus the trend towards at-home entertaining continued to develop, with consumers opting for cheaper and softer alcoholic drinks on a more regular basis. This scenario favours the demand for beer and wine, which continued to record the...
Euromonitor International's Alcoholic Drinks in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits in Costa Rica
- Cider/Perry in Costa Rica
- Beer in Costa Rica
- Wine in Costa Rica
- Florida Bebidas SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Costa Rica)
- Licorera La Bruja SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Costa Rica)
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Costa Rica
- Fabrica Nacional de Licores in Alcoholic Drinks (Costa Rica)
- Hot Drinks in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Beer Market Insights 2013