New Materials market report from MarketLine: "Aluminum in the United States"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/27/2013 -- Aluminum in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded. Industry volume is defined as the quantity of primary aluminum produced at sites within each country or geographical region, and industry value is calculated as the production volume multiplied by annual average manufacturer selling price, regardless of whether the production is sold to third parties or used in-house. All currency conversions are at 2012 average annual exchange rates.
- The US aluminum industry had total revenues of $4,188.8m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.5% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -6.1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 2.1 million metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $5,723.9m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States aluminum market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States aluminum market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States aluminum market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States aluminum market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Starch Product Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Metals & Mining - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- United States In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- The Future of the Bakery and Cereals Market in the United States to 2017
- The Future of the Meat Market in the United States to 2017