New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2014 -- In 2013, Brazil witnessed a strong increase of interest rates and household indebtedness and a decline of consumer confidence. In addition, the FIFA Confederations Cup and the wave of street protests that took place in June contributed for a difficult year for the retail sector. Despite the macroeconomic challenges, apparel and footwear continued to show a strong performance this year, which was driven mainly by larger retailers' strong investments in store openings and credit facilities.
Euromonitor International's Apparel and Footwear in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear in Denmark
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in India
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Slovakia
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Malaysia