Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Argentina", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- Consumers? loss of purchasing power negatively impacted apparel and footwear specialist retailers in 2014. To compensate for the poor sales performance in early 2014, the main chains, such Zara, decided to anticipate discounts and promotions which usually take place at the end of the season. Whilst the average price discount was around 20%, there were special promotions of 40% when paying with some credit cards, and even promotions such as buy-one-get-one-free, which is not common in Argentina.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in Argentina?
- Who are the leading retailers in Argentina?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Argentina