Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "AUS Bio Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the AUS Bio Limited's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, AUS Bio Limited's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from AUS Bio Limited and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- AUS Bio Limited - Brief AUS Bio Limited overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of AUS Bio Limited human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of AUS Bio Limited with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the AUS Bio Limited's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate AUS Bio Limited's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of AUS Bio Limited in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the AUS Bio Limited's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with AUS Bio Limited.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of AUS Bio Limited and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Biocon Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Panacea Biotec Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Bharat Biotech International Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Alchemia Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013