New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Baby Food Packaging in Argentina"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- In 2011 SanCor United Co Ltd launched a new and practical individual packaging of powder milk powder formula for its brand Sancor Bebe 1, 2 and 3. Each folding carton contains16 sticks of 16g each, which are ideal to carry in a baby bag, easy to prepare and substantially more economical than liquid milk formula. Given the important logistics network of SanCor this new product is available nationwide.
Baby food packaging is expected to post a volume CAGR of 2% to reach 115 million units in 2017. In the forecast period it is estimated that individual pack sizes will play a more significant role due to their practicality. Individual sticks - such as those newly launched by SanCor Cooperativas Ltda in powder milk - will see an excellent performance in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in Argentina?
- What are the major baby food pack types in Argentina?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Baby Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Baby Food Packaging in China
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in France
- Baby Food Packaging in Poland
- Baby Food Packaging in Spain
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia