Fast Market Research recommends "Baby Food Packaging in Singapore" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Growth in baby food packaging picked up pace in 2013 to 3% from near stagnancy in the previous year, and compared well to the CAGR of 2% recorded over the review period. Solid growth in milk formula and other baby food were the primary drivers behind the faster overall growth pace. Smaller packaging preferences also led to more packaging volumes overall.
Stand-up pouches is expected to see increasing popularity over the forecast period with growth in this packaging type set to accelerate to a CAGR of 6%, up from a 4% CAGR over the review period. This is likely due to manufacturers? shift to pouch packaging for baby food because of its many advantages. First, savings in shipping costs due to its lighter weight and lower material use will be a key factor, followed by the ability of stand-up pouches to enhance differentiating points owing to their use of high quality graphics. Also supporting growth will be the increased use of reclosing and resealing of food packaging, which will raise the competitiveness of pouches against rigid containers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in Singapore?
- What are the major baby food pack types in Singapore?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- Baby Food Packaging in Taiwan
- Baby Food Packaging in Germany
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia